In DB2 UDB for Windows and Unix, you may need to verify the version, license, and fixpak information. These commands are useful in finding these data.
To find out the version and license information:
To find out the fixpak information:
These commands need to be entered at the DB2 command prompt.
- Feedback: E-mail the editor with your thoughts about this tip.
- More tips: Hundreds of free DB2 tips and scripts.
- Tip contest: Have a DB2 tip to offer your fellow DBAs and developers? The best tips submitted will receive a cool prize -- submit your tip today!
- Ask the Experts: Our SQL, database design, Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, metadata, and data warehousing gurus are waiting to answer your toughest questions.
- Forums: Ask your technical DB2 questions--or help out your peers by answering them--in our active forums.
- Best Web Links: DB2 tips, tutorials, and scripts from around the Web.