So you think you know how RPG IV and how to organize your programs? We challenge you to test your skills by taking our latest quiz. Share the results with us and get a chance to win a copy of Experts' Guide to OS/400 & i5/OS Security by Carol Woodbury and Patrick Botz, courtesy of 29th Street Press.
All answers to this quiz are found in the free excerpt. Good luck!
How to take the quiz:
- After reading the question, note the letter of your answer. Check your answers by clicking the link to the answer key at the end of the quiz.
- Send us an e-mail telling us how well you did to participate in our book giveaway. Note: The prize drawing is random; your score will not affect your chances of winning.
- To read more about a topic, open the excerpt and locate the indicated page after each answer.
1. Authentication can happen without identification.
2. The authorization mechanism for the OS/400 user registry is built into what?
b. A separate application
c. A library
d. Individual workstations
3. Beginning with what version of OS/400 is Kerberos supported as an optional authentication mechanism?
4. The OS/400 approach to single sign-on and the multiple user registry problem is two-pronged. What are the two prongs?v
a. Ability to use the same authentication mechanism used in Windows 2000 domains
b. Special authorities
c. Security audits
d. Enterprise Identity Mapping
5. In the single-sign on environment, the OS/400 user profile password isn't used for authentication.