Symtrax has announced a new version of its Compleo software -- version 3.2. Compleo, which captures, reformats, archives and distributes spool file reports and output from the iSeries (AS/400), now includes several new features and improved functionality.
Compleo v3.2 boasts:
* The ability to convert AFPDS spool files to PDF format, keeping the images intact.
* Double-byte password security, improving security within Compleo.
* Better management of spool file reports by allowing users to change attributes such as fonts, page layouts and margins.
* Larger selection of PC formats to import the spool file data into, including Excel, SQL, PDF, Word and Access.
* Improved integration when importing data into pre-created templates.* SMTP and MAPI incorporation for e-mail distribution.
* Ability to send spool file data directly to a centralized location from which users can access via the Web.
Compleo is used by over 2000 companies worldwide, including 3M, Bank of America and Pepsi.
If you are interested in a FREE download trial of Compleo, please go to http://www.symtrax.com/en/products/compleo/question.asp.