So you think you know how to best introduce a new iSeries or i5 into your data center? We challenge you to test your skills by taking our latest quiz. Share the results with us and get a chance to win a copy of Exploring IBM eServer iSeries, Eleventh Edition by Jim Hoskins and Roger Dimmick courtesy of Maximum Press.
All answers to this quiz are found in the free excerpt. Good luck!
How to take the quiz:
- After reading the question, write down your answer. Check your answers by clicking the link to the answer key at the end of the quiz.
- Send us an e-mail telling us how well you did to participate in our book giveaway. Note: The prize drawing is random; your score will not affect your chances of winning.
- To read more about a topic, open the excerpt and locate the indicated page after each answer.
1. When you are considering adding a computer system to your business, a project team should be assembled. What should that project team do first?
2. In the case study for Bob's Gearbox Co., why was the iSeries Server i810 #2466 processor selected?
3. In the case study for Johnson & Thornbush, how will all of the PCs in the Fort Lauderdale, Fla., office be attached to the iSeries?
4. What are the two guidelines often used to measure a proposed computer system?
5. What does the fourth level of iSeries security do?.