You can send AS/400 objects to someone with just a floppy disk or an e-mail.
1. Create a save file.
2. Save the Objects to a Save file using the command SAVOBJ.
3. Using FTP transfer the Save File to your PC.(Don't forget to specify binary before transferring the file).
4. Now you can save the file to a floppy or attach to an e-mail.
To restore the object,
1. Create save file with same name.
2. Transfer the file from windows to AS/400 after specifying binary.
3. Now the command RSTOBJ will restore the objects from the Save File.