Copy iSeries savefiles or source members very easily from one iSeries to another using WebSphere Development Studio...
Client (WDSC). WDSC V5.1.2 allows you to copy a member or savefile between different libraries on the same iSeries server or a different server.
To do this:
- Setup the connections to your iSeries servers in WDSC Remote System Explorer (RSE).
- Use Work with libraries in the RSE view to drill down to the member or savefile you want to copy.
- Right-click on it and select the Copy option on the pop-up menu.
- Expand the other iSeries connection, drill down to the target receiving library or source file and right click.
- Select the Paste option on the pop-up menu and the member or savefile gets copied from one server to the other.