Copy iSeries savefiles or source members very easily from one iSeries to another using WebSphere Development Studio...
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
Client (WDSC). WDSC V5.1.2 allows you to copy a member or savefile between different libraries on the same iSeries server or a different server.
To do this:
- Setup the connections to your iSeries servers in WDSC Remote System Explorer (RSE).
- Use Work with libraries in the RSE view to drill down to the member or savefile you want to copy.
- Right-click on it and select the Copy option on the pop-up menu.
- Expand the other iSeries connection, drill down to the target receiving library or source file and right click.
- Select the Paste option on the pop-up menu and the member or savefile gets copied from one server to the other.