By using this tip, you'll be in a position to change/view the HTTP Configuration of IBM HTTP Server via Web browser.
There are two ways to change/view the iSeries 400 HTTP Server configuration.
Use a Web browser (like Internet Explorer) to change/view the iSeries HTTP Server's Configuration.
Another option is to use following OS/400 command on iSeries command line via 5250 emulator:
Here are the steps to change/view the configuration of IBM HTTP Server for iSeries:
1. Specify following URL via Web browser:
2. Enter iSeries user name and password while 'Enter Network Password' Dialogue box appears.
3. Click on IBM HTTP Server for iSeries.
4. In the left pan of Web page, click on 'Configuration and Administration'.
5. Click on 'Configuration' and from the drop down list, select the 'Configuration for Server' you want to work with. For example, DEFAULT.
6. From the second drop down list, Select the 'Forms for configuration'. For Example, CONFIG.
7. Using various options available from the left pan of the Web page, you can change/delete and display configuration.
For example, to display the configuration, click on Option 'Display Configuration'. You will see the configuration of iSeries HTTP Server.