Please note: This puzzle is NOT interactive...you cannot solve it on this page. Please print it out, and complete it the old fashion way -- with a pencil.
6. The theft of information from a wireless device through a Bluetooth connection. Answer
10. A hacker with malicious intent. Answer
12. A set of protocols to support secure exchange of packets at the network layer. Answer
14. The attackers masquerade as a trusted system to try to persuade you to send secret information to them. Answer
15. An e-mail fraud. Answer
17. An extension of an enterprise's private intranet. Answer
18. The illegal copying, distribution, or use of software. Answer
19. A unit of information that is sent across a TCP/IP network. Answer
1. A private business network of several cooperating organizations located outside the corporate firewall. Answer
2. An unspaced sequence of characters used to determine that a computer user is a particular user. Answer
3. The practice of monitoring or eavesdropping on electronic transmissions. Answer
4. A program or file that is harmful to a computer user. Answer
5. Any unauthorized person who tries to break into your system. Answer
Click here to view the iSeries/i5 security crossword puzzle.
This was first published in May 2006