By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
After reading the question, write down the letter of your answer choice on scrap paper. Check your answers by using the answer key at the end of the quiz.
Do you have a good quiz question on who's who? Send it to me and I'll try to add it into the next quiz.
1. Wayne O. Evans is a well-known expert in the area of…
2. This person is well known for his cowboy hat. He regularly speaks at COMMON and is president of a consulting firm.
a) Al Barsa
b) Charles Massoglia
c) Bill Clinton
3. IBM's iSeries general manager is…
a) Dr. Frank Sotlis
b) Sam Palmisano
c) Al Zollar
4. IBM's chairman of the board and chief executive officer is…
a) Sam Palmisano
b) Buell Duncan
c) John Edwards
5. _______________created the revolutionary computer architecture used in today's IBM iSeries.
a) Bob Greenberg
b) Dr. Frank Soltis
c) Patrick Botz
6. Vice president of IBM's iSeries marketing is…
a) Cecelia Maresse
b) Patty Schnyder
c) Mary Kay Ash
7. This person is recognized as an industry expert on DB2 UDB for iSeries and author of the book "DB2/ 400: The New AS/ 400 Database"…
a) Kent Milligan
b) Doug Mack
c) Skip Marchesani
8. He' was the leader of the team that built CPF in 1977. CPF is the "parent" for OS/400 that we use today.
a) Frank Soltis
b) Glenn Henry
c) Tom Mumper
9. OS/400 is essentially a message-based system architecture where messages are first class objects (unlike most other operating systems). The lead designer of the message architecture for the System/38 (predecessor to AS/400) was:
a) Bob Cozzi
b) Rich Demers
c) Dan Lesage
10. Who created the advertisement "Case for the AS/400?"
a) Malcolm Haines
b) Frank Soltis
c) Carol Miner
Answer Key: 1. a 2. b 3. c 4. a 5. b 6. a 7. c 8. b 9. b 10. a