February 2003 [ Go back to The Month in Review main page ]
The shortest month of the year seemed to be gone almost as quickly as it arrived. Although there were fewer days, we still had lots of news and tips. Take a look and see if there's anything you missed.
Receive this great content right in your inbox. Simply Edit Your Profile to subscribe to as much -- or as little -- as you wish.
Print overlays from iSeries (Feb. 4, 2003)
Similar 'group by', but horizontal in SQL (Feb. 4, 2003)
Subfile 'More...' made easy (Feb. 4, 2003)
Converting logical files to views (Feb. 6, 2003)
Build MoveL & Z-Add statements from display of database file (Feb. 6, 2003)
Who is locking those file records? (Feb. 6, 2003)
Build data structures from any screen or database file (Feb. 6, 2003)
Get rid of those cumbersome, costly forms (Feb. 11, 2003)
Access a PF member data without using OVRDBF command (Feb. 12, 2003)
Little-known feature of the CPYFRMIMPF command (Feb. 12, 2003)
Use of logical file or view (Feb. 13, 2003)
Automatically download data for a PC (Feb. 13, 2003)
Use the Web, Excel and ODBC for iSeries formatting (Feb. 18, 2003)
Use SQL instead of DDS (Feb. 25, 2003)
Display messages, screens in a different language (Feb. 26, 2003)
Global variables with EXPORT and IMPORT keywords (Feb. 28, 2003)
Achieve greater processing efficiency with delayed access paths (Feb. 19, 2003)
Security recall made easy (Feb. 12, 2003)
WebSphere Express key to iSeries future in e-business (Feb. 6, 2003)
Don't forget to check out these other great Search400.com resources:
- Looking for free research? Brows our comprehensive White Papers by topic, author or keyword.
- Looking for more tech tips? Check out our complete indexes of Programmer Tips, Administrator Tips, WebSphere Strategies Tips and Security Tips.
- Submit a tech tip of your own and become eligible to win a cool prize in our Tip of the Month contest.
- Visit out huge Best Web Links for the iSeries for the freshest editor-selected resources.
- Ask our experts your questions on application development, OS/400, backup and recovery, security and more.
- Couldn't attend one of our Webcasts? Don't miss our. Visit our archive to watch at your convenience.
- Discuss these articles, voice your opinion or talk with your peers in the Search400.com .tQFHaVaCqEa.0@/search400>Discussion Forums.