So you think you know how to backup your systems and do proper restores? We challenge you to test your skills by...
taking our latest quiz.
All answers to this quiz are found in the free excerpt. Good luck!
How to take the quiz:
- After reading the question, note the letter of your answer. Check your answers by clicking the link to the answer key at the end of the quiz.
- Send us an e-mail telling us how well you did to participate in our book giveaway.
- To read more about a topic, open the excerpt and locate the indicated page after each answer.
1. What two parameters are key to using the SAVCHGOBJ command?
b. The user parameter
2. The SAVSYS command should always be executed on a blank tape
3. What command should you use to save documents and folders?
4. What command do you use if you want to restore individual objects?
5. It is possible to restore system values.