Chip Milosch has been in IT for 25-plus years, with more than 15 years on AS/400 & iSeries platform. He has been an independent consultant for more than four years, specializing in print functionality, training on IBM Inforprint software products and implementation. He is also experienced in electronic document distribution repurposing.
In addition, Chip trains clients, teaching them how to increase programmer productivity using new tools that become available. And he has spoken several times at DevCon on print-related topics.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Chip Milosch
- Bundling multiple one-page reports from IBM i into single document
- Solve printing problems when using Personal Communications 5.7
- Acknowledging control characters in a print file on IBM i without writing a program
- Set up a HP Deskjet 6988 with a built-in internal NIC as a stand-alone printer
- Direct default print job to tray 2 from IBM i
- Determine printing options available for preprinted medical forms
- Using AFPRSC to print .jpg or .pdf files from the IFS on AS/400
- Print overlays from the AS/400 using the IBM AFP printer driver
- Setting up double-sided printing from the AS/400
- Do AS/400 printers have to be IPDS compatible?
- AS/400 receipt printing stuck in SND
- Workstation customization is necessary for printer drawer selection
- Resolving printing problem where columns are omitted from print job
- HP 4300 printing errors from iSeries 515
- Delayed printing from AS/400 on Windows 2003 network server
- Separator pages: Printer generated or AS/400 generated?
- Tools for printing a PDF from IFS on iSeries
- Tray selection for remote printers from AS/400
- Changing the default system printer for AS400
- Printing IPDS with overlays to Xerox MFU printers