* Create a directory on the iseries (ie md /mqinstall)
* Give user public read authorities to this directory.
* Configure the directory to be shared (This can be done be using iSeries Navigator or API, you can learn your options in here.
* Copy the image of the MQ installation from the installation disk to directory mqinstall.
* Now every PC can see this directory( myhost and fromthere mqinstall) and run the installation.
================================== MORE INFORMATION ON THIS TOPIC ==================================
Visit the ITKnowledge Exchange and get answers to your connectivity questions fast.
The Best Web Links: Tips, tutorials and more.
PC/Windows connectivity expert Shahar Mor is available to answer your toughest networking questions. Ask Shahar a question or read his previously answered questions here.
This was first published in May 2005